Traditional Saté Unit
The Traditional Saté Unit is specifically designed as a standalone unit for skewering pieces of meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, or fruit onto a stick. With the ability to quickly switch between shaping plates and stick lengths, the machine can be easily adjusted for the desired product.
The products are further transported using a conveyor belt. This versatile machine can be configured for both round sticks or gun-shaped sticks.
Furthermore, great attention has been paid to the hygienic design of the Traditional Saté Unit during its development. The upper frame of the machine can be opened for better accessibility during cleaning. The machine is entirely constructed with stainless steel and plastic.
- Up to 120 products per minute
- Suitable for stick length from 70 to 200 mm
- Artisan-looking product
- Various shapes and products possible
- Different stick lengths possible
- Different types of sticks possible
- High capacity
- Short changeover time between different products
- Easy to clean
- Simple operation
|Air connection||6 bar|
|Width discharge belt||400 mm|